onsdag den 8. februar 2012

CHINESE ON A WEDNESDAY

Do you know the feeling of burn inside with stuff and you do not know who you need to tell it about? Things like really urelevante but witch fills your head anyway? 
Yeap.. That is why I have me a fantastic friend! I am sure we all are the lucky owner of such a one! So, today i decided to dedicate the day to my best friend! I needed to talk, relax and enjoy a good evening. Last week she got operated so I thought it was quality-time for us!
As always I took some pics. Besides the fact we both looked like shit and she probably want to kill me for putting the pictures on the blog, it was a successful evening. Anyway, we eat chinese food, lighted candles and had a great time! When everything is gray and nothing can keep you up, is it really something I can recommend;)




4 kommentarer:

  1. i'm glad to hear it was a successful evening! there's nothing better than spending some quality time with your best friend. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right! Have a good day!

      Stephanie

      Slet
  2. this looks delicious!! spending time with the best friend is great :) xoxo
    www.twaddleandtomfoolery.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet