mandag den 30. januar 2012

Thoughts..

Today is it January 30, 2012 and it is a beautiful day. Since January 1st, 2012 have I thought about óne thing.  The fact that we year after year convince ourselves that this is going to be the most spectacular celebration in history, cause we are all naive and believe that because of the year changes, we all have a new start in life, so we make too high expectations of ourselves. We all want to (inclusive myself); Loose weight, want to be a better person, run four times a week, get more profits, remember to go to the dentist, make other people happy etc. Well, I am sure it all sounds very good, but it usually only lasts for a while. 

What a normal human would ever keep it like that for more than a month? My answer; No one! 
Since January 1st am I sure, I’m not the only one who has seen people running, walking, buying more healthy food, and trying to be better like a person.
I think it is waaay to difficult, trying to be a whole new person, set requirements for ourself that you cannot even keep? To push ourself and get sad because we get too high expectations. I am sure you will not succeed and there can possibly not get something good out of that. 
Solution??????

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar